The Wellington Menopause Clinic is an evidence based scientific clinic which deals with women’s health issues, particularly during the menopausal years. It provides a valuable addition to women for women’s health.
Register for Manage My Health to be able to book appointments online, request for a repeat of your regular medication and to view your results online.
A virtual afterhours service. If you are unwell afterhours, you can book a virtual consult with a doctor, from the comfort of your own home.
Newtown Medical Centre Dispensary is located inside the Medical Centre. To get in contact with the pharmacy, feel free to call them on 04 380 0818.
Click this link to translate:(newtownmc-co-nz.translate.goog)
- Newtown Medical Centre and the Health Care Home programmeThe Health Care Home programme is moving into its eighth year at Tū Ora Compass Health, implementing and embedding the… Read more: Newtown Medical Centre and the Health Care Home programme
- Issues with prescriptionsWe are experiencing technical difficulties with prescription requests at present. We are working hard to get this resolved. Your request… Read more: Issues with prescriptions
- Waitangi Day closureWe will be closed on Waitangi Day. Do you know, while we are closed you can access our trusted virtual… Read more: Waitangi Day closure
- Dr Jane Booth will be going on Maternity Leave from Friday 23rd February 2024Dr Jane Booth will be going on Maternity leave from Friday the 23rd February 2024 until February 2025. While she… Read more: Dr Jane Booth will be going on Maternity Leave from Friday 23rd February 2024
- Health Care OnlineManage your own health online, using ManageMyHealth. ManageMyHealth is a secure online portal that gives you access to your health… Read more: Health Care Online