Register for Manage My Health to be able to book appointments online, request for a repeat of your regular medication and to view your results online.
Newtown Medical Centre Dispensary is located inside the Medical Centre. To get in contact with the pharmacy, feel free to call them on 04 380 0818.
The Wellington Menopause Clinic is an evidence based scientific clinic which deals with women’s health issues, particularly during the menopausal years. It provides a valuable addition to women for women’s health.
- Flu Vaccination UpdateEveryone aged from 6 months of age is recommended to get a flu vaccination each year to protect themselves and […]
- Staff UpdateDr Julie Hardy will be leaving Newtown Medical Centre in early June. Dr Nina Sawicki will be going on a […]
- Find out when you can get a COVID-19 vaccineThere is a plan to provide a free COVID-19 vaccine to protect everyone in New Zealand. People at greater risk […]
- Anzac WeekendNewtown Medical Centre will be closed Monday 26th April 2021. We will re-open on Tuesday 27th April 2021 at 7:45am.
- Phones are back up againOur phones are up and running again. Thank you for your patience while our phones were working on getting this […]