Register for Manage My Health to be able to book appointments online, request for a repeat of your regular medication and to view your results online.
Newtown Medical Centre Dispensary is located inside the Medical Centre. To get in contact with the pharmacy, feel free to call them on 04 380 0818.
The Wellington Menopause Clinic is an evidence based scientific clinic which deals with women’s health issues, particularly during the menopausal years. It provides a valuable addition to women for women’s health.
- Labour WeekendNewtown Medical Centre will be closed on Monday 25th October 2021, and will re-open on Tuesday 26th. Please request repeat […]
- Dr Natasha Ramathas on Maternity LeaveDr Natasha Ramathas will be going on Maternity leave from the 4th November 2021 till late 2022. While she is […]
- Level 4 – Covid-19 UpdateAugust 2021 As of 11;59pm Tuesday 17th August the Wellington region will enter into a 3 day lockdown. . Consultations […]
- COVID Vaccine UpdateCOVID Vaccination Update: August 2021 Newtown Medical Centre is offering COVID vaccinations to our Group 3 and Group 4 populations, […]
- Fee changes July 2021Kia Ora patients and whanau. From Monday 12th July 2021 there will be some fee changes in a number of […]