The Wellington Menopause Clinic is an evidence based scientific clinic which deals with women’s health issues, particularly during the menopausal years. It provides a valuable addition to women for women’s health.
Register for Manage My Health to be able to book appointments online, request for a repeat of your regular medication and to view your results online.
A virtual afterhours service. If you are unwell afterhours, you can book a virtual consult with a doctor, from the comfort of your own home.
Newtown Medical Centre Dispensary is located inside the Medical Centre. To get in contact with the pharmacy, feel free to call them on 04 380 0818.
Click this link to translate:(newtownmc-co-nz.translate.goog)
- Lab strikes DecemberAwanui Labs (formerly WSCL) has been issued with strike notices from the APEX union of intended action by its members … Read more
- Improved Access for Disabled PeopleImproved Access for Disabled People Improves Accessibility to Primary Health Services in Wellington International Day of Persons with Disabilities gave … Read more
- Closed lunchtime 22nd NovemberDear patients, We will be closed between 12.30pm and 1pm on Wednesday the 22nd of November for a staff meeting. … Read more
- Dr. Terry QuirkeWe’re delighted to announce the return of Dr. Terry Quirke for the next six months, starting December 5th, 2023. We’re … Read more
- Awanui Labs Strike action – 17 November 2023Awanui Labs has been issued with strike notices from the APEX union of intended action by its members for Friday … Read more